Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome to The Write Ink!



Welcome, dear readers! This is home to The Write Ink, a service dedicated to the written word. I'm Kellie, a writer and journalist with 20 years experience in media. I'm still an active freelance writer, with my work appearing regularly in several locations, and I've managed to keep my writing career active in addition to caring for my three wonderful children.

Now I'm branching out to share my skills with those who may not be as comfortable writing as I am. I can write, edit and proofread your work in a variety of areas: 
  • press releases
  • newsletters
  • blog posts
  • personal biographies for professional needs
  • resumes
  • cover letters
  • college essays
  • family holiday letters
  • family histories
  • books
  • articles
  • advertisements
  • brochures
Please contact me at kelliewrites3@gmail.com with any writing, editing and proofreading needs you may have. 

In the meantime, stay in touch here on this website. I will be sharing regular posts about tips, tricks, and other information to help out those interested in getting "the write ink" out into the universe.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment